Friday, November 16, 2012

SW STATIONERY LAUNCH

    
I had the immense pleasure of flying to Sydney earlier this week
to attend and celebrate the launch of my collaboration with Samantha Wills on
SW Stationery in an intimate, and BEAUTIFUL, preview event for media and bloggers.

Held at the incredible Seasonal Concepts, the space was the most magnificent menagerie
of feathers, trinkets, blooms, antlers, jewels and (of course)
the lovely new SW Stationery & Homewares collection!
Team SW are TRULY the most lovely, and wonderfully creative, bunch of people.
I was in awe of the surroundings; i'd have taken pretty much everything home with me
if i'd thought i'd stand a chance at storming my way through quarantine!
"It's like Narnia in here" was a recurring comment throughout the morning,
half expecting the animals to come to life. It would hardly have been surprising!

I hope you enjoy the pictures I managed to snap on my phone throughout the morning.
To those who did make it, it was so lovely to meet you all, and put so many faces to names.
I'm quite shy in these sorts of situations, but rest assured I loved every minute.

I've spoken of my immense love for Samantha before, so I don't think I need to re-gush.
But suffice it to say, I felt like a very lucky girl this week.
It really is a special thing to see almost a year's worth of our crazy ideas,
delirium-inspired late night emails, and hard work paying off in such a beautiful way.

SW Stationery & Homewares will be available to buy REALLY soon,
so keep your eyes and ears open.
To stay updated on all goings on you can join the mailing list here:

Happy Friday!
x

4 comments:

Bec said...

I can see what you mean about it coming to life; what a place to experience! Thanks for showing us and congrats!!!

Frankie Spry said...

Wow, this is a feast for the eyes! Amazing photos :)
http://frankest.blogspot.co.uk/
xx

Kelly said...

^ Thank you ladies! It was truly magical - if only the photos could do it justice! x

Constance said...

Your blog is so inspiring and beautiful...I love these drawings...

http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/