Friday, February 8, 2013

silk + BLOOMS


I'm dying a little over the covers of the Oriental-inspired March issue
of W Magazine, featuring Kate Moss, Lara Stone and Natalia Vodianova
photographed by Mert & Marcus!

I can't decide which one is my favourite;
Mossy is Queen, Natalia has the eyes, but Lara's is amazing!
Silk, blooms and a bold red lip is always a winning combination.
I'm probably going to have to buy all three.

I've been kicking myself hard over not renewing my subscription to W last year.
Every cover since December has been perfection!
Why is that always the way?

Image Source: wmagazine.com

2 comments:

bon. said...

lara all the way!
the others are beautiful but laras cover is more than just a pretty face posing for a magazine, its like art, stunning.

battlecriesandchampagne

Lisa said...

I really really like your art!!!
its so unique! really enjoy every pic :)


http://freie-kunst.blogspot.de/ <- maybe u have some advice for me!